Are you a Wordpress Developer looking for an opportunity to grow your experience and apply new technologies to large, popular and high traffic websites?
GRV Media is a high-growth, multi-platform new media company with a 16-year track record.
It has 16 active websites (including brands such as HITC, The Boot Room, Reality Titbit and Rangers News), two popular YouTube channels and an Adtech business. We are looking for a Junior Wordpress Developer to provide support to our existing tech team.
The ideal candidate will be a detail-orientated developer who writes well structured and supportable code.
You will be a natural problem solver who is driven to learn new technologies. You will understand the need to fully QC your own code and are able to code check others work.
GRV Media is a UK based, remote company and applicants are asked to apply only if they are prepared to work remotely and preferably have experience of doing so.
Main areas of responsibility:
● Be involved in moving websites on to Wordpress
● Support the movement of Wordpress sites into a multi-site environment
● Be involved in applying new platform tools to existing sites
● Contribute to and improve internal tooling and processes.
● Help debug problems with existing WordPress plugins and setups Key skills:
● Wordpress - with preferably admin, theme and plugin development experience
● MySQL/Maria DB
● Being involved in interesting projects with interesting people
● A competitive salary
● Discretionary bonus scheme
● Company Pension contribution GRV Media Ltd. Registered address: 18 Mulberry Avenue, Widnes, Cheshire, WA8 0WN
● A professional but friendly working environment.
● 20 days paid annual leave, in additional UK bank holidays (or equivalent).
Apply via email using the email below.
Include your CV, a little bit about you, some examples of projects you’ve worked on and why you’d like to work with us.
If we think you’re a good fit we’ll arrange a telephone call with you soon after that.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Seniority Level Entry / Junior level E