You will be working in the state of the art of automotive HMI design. Together with our clients in the automotive sector you will participate in the creation of the next generation of car interfaces.
This is a position based out of our Barcelona office.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Designing new HMI interfaces within existing design systems and style guides.
- Defining functional user flows.
- Adapting UI elements to display versions, scaling according to the degree of information and elements at stake.
- Iconography, micro animations and other key element creation and design
- Creation of new HMI proposals.
You will bring to the table:
- Proficient in Sketch, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Outstanding execution and care for all aspects of design and pixel perfect skills.
- Proven capacity on visual design and complex visual logics.
- Understanding of usability and interactive design.
- Working experience with design systems and style guides.
- Ability to produce wireframes, mockups and interactive prototypes.
- Experience in MS Windows environment.
- Knowledge of mobile apps and responsive design.
- English - Intermediate level.
Extra credit if you have:
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence.
- Knowledge of Motion Graphics and Video Editing (After Effects and / or Premiere)
- Knowledge in defining information architectures.
- Interest in latest trends on technological innovations and interactive visual design.
- Driver’s license and own vehicle
- Understanding of the automotive industry.