Graphic Designer needed for ongoing production design and general day-to-day projects. You must have an eye for composition and detail, and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite. You must be available for several hours each day for same-day turnaround on designs and general maintenance. Experience working in a production environment preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, Digital Media preferred
- Two years of graphic design experience required
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Decent photo compositing and retouching skills
- Experience with Print and Digital design and formatting
- Comfortable working with vector graphics
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and provide same-day turnaround
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Experience creating content and executing campaigns for Social Media preferred
- Online portfolio that demonstrates the ability to work within a variety of styles
- Experience Wordpress or other CMS
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS from a design perspective a plus
- Experience with simple video editing (After Effects and Premiere)
- Experience with Cinema 4D or other 3D applications a huge plus
The ideal candidate will be regularly available 4-5 days per week, and willing to work occasional weekend days and late nights. Number of hours can vary, but we simply ask that you are consistent with the days you select to work providing at least 1 weeks notice if your days or times need to change.
Please include examples of work and hourly rate.