I run a B2B trivia company. We send work teams weekly trivia quizzes and results over email. We are bootstrapped but growing very quickly. Two key focuses right now:
1) improving our conversion
2) better communicating our value prop/benefits
The proverbial stone to hit two birds? An animated explainer video. We have been running an A/B test on our homepage that has shown that a "screenshot carousel" performs better than "fade in/out trivia questions" in terms of converting folks into snagging a free trial.
We are confident that an animated explainer video is a huge upgrade from a screenshot carousel. So we're looking to hire a designer to make an animated video for us.
- You're very good at animating videos
- You're very good at narrating videos
- You're very good at working without too much direction/oversight
- You love trivia
- 30-90 second animated video explainer, showing off the key steps of how our product works
- As guidance, check out our 5-minute "Product tour" video
- We'd like to leverage our existing palette and assets (the blue brains all over our website).
- We have a fun tone. Not a fake-sounding B2B-masquerading-as-not-boring tone, but an actually fun tone. Trivia is engaging, and this video should be as well.
- Looking to move on this ASAP with goal of having it finished by end of November.