We partner with creative beings and brands from all over the world to craft unapologetically bold identities, websites, animations, and collaborations. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, RADCAT is a great company for you. This is the opportunity you’ve been looking for. Welcome to the collective mind of RADCAT.
What you’ll do
- Work with a talented team made up of designers, software engineers, project managers, and more.
- Have the ability to work during normal business hours in the Pacific time zone.
- Be autonomous. You’ll drive progress through barriers by building a shared understanding and making decisions – taking responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
- Plan concepts and prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Illustrate concept by designing a rough layout of modern web design layouts, copy, and features.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting wireframe for approval.
- Prepares final dynamic prototypes in Figma and Invision.
- Completes projects by coordinating with graphic designers, developers, and project managers.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Who you are
- You have a strong work ethic and are an agile thinker, able to pivot with ease and be flexible as clients communicate their needs.
- You’re a friendly team player, expressive communicator, and facilitator.
- You are energized by quick design sprints to cross the finish line and take a glass-half-full, optimistic perspective.
- You like to keep it light and bring a positive, fun attitude to work, and are able to push hard when the project calls for it.
- You have the ability to accept guidance and shape your work collaboratively while staying organized within software tools.
- You have meticulous attention to detail and are able to work autonomously to pull a concept through multidimensional projects, making adjustments based on educated decisions to deliver an exceptional final product.
- You are intentional with your work, reflecting your personality in your choices, and are unafraid to take initiative. You are also able to voice why you made a decision.
- You have 3-5 years of relevant work experience in UX design.
- You have a compelling portfolio of work that you can share with us over a wide range of creative web design projects.
- You have knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Invision, Webflow, and other graphic design and prototyping software.
Perks of being a RADCAT
- Work from home, and flexible hours.
- Partner with exciting brands, and be part of the process from start to launch.
- Work on a variety of projects across a wide range of categories.
- We’re a small team so you will be making an impact.
See Clearly. Create Fiercely.™