Preferred Location: London, UK
We are looking to hire talented Base Video Editors for an entertainment related Youtube channel on a part-time basis, with good sourcing skills & a good turnaround time.
In this unique and multi-faceted position, you will be expected to be able to work with tight deadlines. The base video editor’s role is to work help the main editor from gathering the footage to stitching it into a movie file. If you are up for the challenge, you will be responsible for editing several videos a week.
- Gather footage and put it into a movie file
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Create at least 3-5 base edits per week
- Intermediate experience with Adobe Premiere.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically After Effects, Photoshop
- Ability to edit videos from home
- Must be a strong storyteller
- Must be good with deadlines
- Applications without samples will not be considered
To apply, please fill out the application under the apply button.
This post has been re-shared by a member of the Freelancer Club team. Please make sure you use the contact details outlined in the ad to contact the client/ job owner rather than messaging the posting account via the Freelancer Club platform as we won’t be able to help you any further. Thanks!