A well-establish Scientific Research Organisation are seeking a Contract Technical Author to support them on an innovative research project into ENDS products.
Key requirements for the Contract Technical Author with this Scientific Research Organisation;
- Experience in writing abstracts for regulatory submissions
- Experience in writing narratives for clinical, non-clinical and chemical analysis modules for regulatory submissions
- Background working in a scientific or clinical analysis environment
- Familiarity with FDA and/or MHRA regulations is preferred but not essential
- Any background or experience with ENDS products would be very advantageous
This contract offers the opportunity for an experienced Technical Author to work within a highly progressive industry sector.
This vacancy for a Contract Technical Author offers remote working and is determined to be Outside of IR35.
If you would like to hear more information regarding this Contract Technical Author vacancy with this Scientific Research Organisation, please contact Jake Harris via email quoting reference JBH39433/1