Freelancer Club is HIRING!
As many of you will know, we're on a mission to empower creative freelancers and facilitate connections using an ethical framework of fair payment, diversity, and inclusion.
We are looking for a freelance junior Engagement Officer to work with our Concierge team and help our members maximise their chances of making connections.
You will assist our members throughout their freelance journey, improve their experience, help facilitate connections, and make sure they receive the best possible support as a member of the Freelancer Club.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Generate, facilitate and enhance a high level of membership connections via our suite of online tools.
• Monitor engagement and suggest actionable inputs to the team.
• Build strong relationships with our community, serving them with care and attention.
• Animate our community via the platform features.
Key Skills & Qualities:
• A charismatic, intuitive communicator with customer-facing or community engagement experience
• An expert relationship builder, able to charm and interact with people online, as well as maintain a strong personal network
• A team player with drive, as well as a natural aptitude for member support
• Strong organisational skills with a proven ability to multitask.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Values that include fairness, ethical practices, and community.
What’s in it for you?
Join a rapidly growing startup that is building the future of freelancing. We are a small but perfectly formed team of freelancers dotted around the globe practicing what we preach.
Currently supporting over 50,000 freelance members, we are building communities across Europe, New York, LA, Melbourne, and Sydney.
Working on some of the most important topics of today: Freelance wellbeing, digital transformation, exploitative unpaid work (see our campaign #NoFreeWork), and leading the freelance revolution on key areas such as diversity, fair payment, and inclusion (#EthicalHiring).
Witness firsthand how your input impacts the members of our community and how your role changes lives. Our inclusive platform support freelancers at all stages of their journey and your contribution will have a significant impact on their success.
All work takes place remotely (although London-based applicants are welcome to meet for the occasional coffee at our Hackney Headquarters).
We require approximately 20 hours per month (working 1 hour each day). In addition, you'll benefit from all the freelance perks enjoyed by our members including access to our workspace partners, events (business and pleasure), resources, discounts, and online masterclasses.