Who we are: Roosters Piri Piri (RPP)is a chain of over 45 restaurants across the UK, Oman, and Ireland with exciting growth plans both here and abroad. We serve a range of fresh, grilled food, including our famous piri piri chicken. Our team is growing at a pace and we are looking for a Junior Graphics Designer to join us at this exciting time. An overview of briefs you'll be working on:
- Social and digital advertising: dynamic content, banners and social ads, animated graphics, campaign video, simple video editing
- Print and artwork: Campaign key art, posters, in-store artwork, invitations, booklets, web banners, apparel, infographics The Successful Applicant
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience working in an agency or in-house digital designer role. We are also open to Junior candidates who are looking for more responsibility and taking that next step up.
- Strong graphic designer with varied experience and skills including typography, layout, colour and a good understanding of setup for print and digital
- Ability to bring creative ideas to life verbally and visually, with an engaging and collaborative style, alongside other team members
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines
- Lover of visual storytelling, able to push the medium to its limits, and beyond.
- Creative thinker who can translate strategic and marketing needs into impactful brand work
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and video editing tools - Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign ** ** Ideally, you'll also be comfortable with After Effects and Premier. Any 3D skills are a big bonus.
This post has been re-shared by a member of the Freelancer Club team. Please make sure you use the contact details outlined in the ad to contact the client/ job owner rather than messaging the posting account via the Freelancer Club platform as we won’t be able to help you any further. Thanks!