Channel Marketing Manager
Build your success with us
As Channel Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the trade marketing and expansion of the various distribution channels and end customers in the UK&I. You will create brand awareness by realising the brand expressions at the right time, you will contribute to the sales growth and optimise the customer journey. In this role you are the sparring partner for the resell channels and will act as the marketing specialist in the sales team. Realising partner programs and executing trade marketing activities are the main objectives.
On the Market side:
• Liaising with local sales on how best to support growth and retention through Channel/trade and customer lead generation campaigns in local markets
• Building a strong relationship to our partners, and create individual marketing plans with our key partners, while ensuring all partners are informed, engaged and excited about product launches, brand and collaboration.
• Ensure Marketing material & campaigns are implemented and rolled out in the channel with the needed local adaption (promotion, product focus etc.) needed for success.
• Supporting the sales funnel with MDF funds to partners, and trade activities like: Focus days, trade sales floor events, incentives, trial programs, campaigns, promotions etc.
• Ensure ROI on channel initiatives are continuously improved and evaluated, and solid reporting attained from our partners on our activities.
• Be the brand ambassador in the channel, ensuring material developed by partners are according to brand guidelines. Act as a sparring partner to the channel, challenging to improve future marketing activations by benchmarking data points available.
• Execution of local agreed marketing budget for channel, trade and brand. (MDF allocation to partners)
Internal relationships and collaboration
• Reach local sales goals together with the sales director, head of channel sales and team manager, enterprise marketing EMEA.
• Develop local channel and partner strategy in collaboration with global and regional marketing
• Provide input in development of global marketing campaigns, ensure local ideas, market trends are fed into global deliverables.
• Ensure scale in region by grouping initiatives (events, incentives, campaigns, promotions) together with team manager marketing
• Provide input for the Global/Regional marketing strategy
• Provide input for the local sales and marketing strategies
• Share best practice with regional marketing manager and Channel Marketing Managers across countries
What we are looking for
The team needs someone who can take the lead on the trade marketing activities. An independent individual who knows how to balance freedom and responsibility. You are convincing and proactive with the ability to communicate in a compelling manner.
Ideally you have:
• Bachelor’s degree within BA, Marketing, Communication or Advertising
• Minimum 3 years channel/trade marketing experience
• B2B environment experience
• Distribution/reseller management experience
• Budget management experience
• Brand or industry experience
• Salesforce and marketing automation knowledge