WHO WE ARE
Dumpling House is a Brooklyn based media company with both a full creative suite and a strategic advertising team, all under one roof. We specialize in Organic Content Creation, Paid Amplification Campaigns, Meme Creation and Branding. We consult on Social Media Strategy, Advertising and Brand awareness as well as build out brand identities from scratch. Planted in 2018 and blossoming on the internet ever since, we’ve become a hub for creative inspiration, elevated content and fresh ideas. We believe that laughter is the best medicine, creativity is the best outlet and shared experience and perspective are what life is all about...
We're looking for someone to join our team to help plan and execute 360 paid media on behalf of our agency clients. Such media, which can be one-off campaign based, or year long contracts will include: Responding to RFPs, Creative Ad Strategy, Projections/Goals, Influencers, Programmatic, Organic Social, Paid Social, Retargeting, OOH, Publisher Partnerships, Brand Partnerships, Events/Activations, Detailed Tracking, Reporting, Client Communication and more. KPIs can range from brand awareness/impressions, to customer acquisition/sales. Experience in Cannabis is ideal, but experience in other regulated industries like alcohol, tobacco and/or CBD would be acceptable.
Please note that this is a freelance position so the compensation information below may not be accurate.
- Plan, manage, and execute 360, multipronged paid media, including but not limited to campaign ideation, setup, spreadsheeting, execution, tracking, and constant optimization.
- Manage all points in the campaign cycle: Contribute to strategy development including budget planning and allocation, ad trafficking, QA and troubleshooting, analysis of performance, optimization, on-going and post-campaign reporting.
- Responsible for operational success of programs and ensuring campaign launches are executed on time.
- Monitor campaign performance weekly and collaborate with the team on optimization and planning for future campaigns.
- Identify target audiences and develop segmentation strategies to drive and expand subscription conversion.
- Assist with display ad campaign strategy, launches, and optimization (collaborating with teams).
- Audit, review and analyze social, search, and display reporting, including ROI/RoAS analysis.
- Communicate campaign performance regularly with the team to provide insights, updates, and recommendations.
- Ability to work closely with creative teams and account managers to develop and test new creative.
- Ensure that key messages align with vital business strategies.
- Serve as the Company media liaison
- Develop deep understanding of Dumpling House’s capabilities, the state of our industry, and how to position us to win and succeed amongst our competitors
- Scan the media marketplace to keep up-to-date on the latest media trends.
- Monitor online and offline campaigns, and report on results.
- Build long-term relationships with media influencers.
- Work alongside the Founder to highlight Dumpling House’s services to prospect and win new business
- Communicate with production staff to ensure that all client requirements are met
- Get access to the RFPs distributed by brands to get video content created
- Appropriately manage the organization’s media budget
- Build and manage the organization's social media profile and presence.
- Promote additional projects to support new product launches.
- Come to the table with a strong list of contacts
- Meet Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Revenue Budgets
- 3+ years’ experience trafficking paid campaigns as a media planner or similar role.
- Broad knowledge of media channels and advertising trends.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of KPI's for digital media with a focus on acquisition. Experience with subscription acquisition campaigns a plus.
- Ability to draw critical analysis from data and make specific recommendations that consistently strives to meet monthly acquisition goals.
- Highly proficient in Facebook Ads Manager.
- Proficient in Google Ads Manager.
- Extremely detail oriented, with ability to work in a fast paced, evolving environment.
- Experience with a highly collaborative team and working across multiple internal teams.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about social media culture
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to nurture long-term relationships with key media influencers.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Experience with full funnel, direct response, and remarketing campaigns is a plus.