Book of the Month is a growing, e-commerce subscription company focused on helping readers discover new books they love while promoting the careers of new and emerging authors. We are a group of highly-motivated, passionate individuals looking for creative and skilled content-creators to support our organic social channels.
If you enjoy coming up with many new, original, out-of-the-box content ideas, and have the skills to make and produce them, we would love to hear from you.
NOTE: This is a part time, freelance position based in New York City. There is potential to convert to full time in the case that there is demonstrated consistent, exceptional performance over an extended period. Content Creators are expected to work out of the New York office in a hybrid capacity.
We’re Looking for Content Creators Who…
- Uses and creates on social media daily and has experience going viral on TikTok, either on your personal account or for a brand.
- Has the ability to conceptualize and create a high volume of relevant, insightful content across our organic social channels, with strong skills in video producing, editing and social media copywriting.
- Feels comfortable and excited about ideating and pitching original, non-boring ideas that will reach a large audience who may or may not already be in the Book world.
- Shows a demonstrable interest and passion in making creative content on social media platforms such as: TikTok, Instagram, YouTube Shorts, etc.
- Works comfortably in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
What You Will Do…
- Create engaging content that is aligned with our brand, mission, capabilities, and objectives to increase distribution.
- Work with a range and quality of video and static imagery - from a collection of photography to short video clips - and turn them into content assets built for individual platforms and audiences.
- Collaborate with our creative and marketing teams to create and manipulate video, photography, social copy, gifs, short clips, streaming stories, etc.
- Lead a well-organized content program across social channels and grow into other content marketing channels over time.
- Embrace an iterative process while servicing quick turnaround times, capturing trending moments and maintaining a clear, enthusiastic, and proactive approach towards content creation.
Hourly Range: $40 - $125