How to Set Up for Success
Meet Your Instructor: David Gauthier, owner of Gauthier Media, a video marketing agency for tech companies, and Owner/Head Coach of Freelancing On Demand. David Gauthier, "Slomad", dog dad and agency owner is on a mission to help people turn their skills into a freelance client-getting machine that allows them to work and live on their own terms.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN AFTER TAKING THIS MASTERCLASS?
The importance of massive action vs perfection:
- Removing limiting beliefs
- Early money
- Consistent action snowball effect
- How to pick your service and niche
Service and niche validation
- How to use added services to scale your business over time
- How to register your freelance business (general, not financial or legal advice)
What business structure is the right fit for you?
- Taxes and money management How to build your portfolio from scratch
- Hiring yourself - Personal Network (friends, family, old work colleagues…)
Photo: Emmy E
No one has started a discussion yet. Why not be the first?