Are you looking to hire a Freelance Model?
Connect with freelance models directly without paying commission or fees.
Freelance Models for hire. Post a job for free to connect with the top freelance models in the industry or browse freelance models and message them directly.
LOOKING TO HIRE A MODEL?
CLICK TO BROWSE FREELANCE MODELS OR POST A FREELANCE MODEL JOB FOR FREE
HOW TO HIRE A FREELANCE MODEL
- Post a freelance model jobs for free or browse profiles of freelance models.
- Describe your project and specify what you require with your hire.
- Add a budget that is suitable for the project.
- Manage all freelance models in one place before contacting them directly.
Hire a freelance model to connect with independent freelance models working today. Browse talent by location and gender or filter by reviews, likes or experience. Post a freelance model job for free and connect with leading models in the industry without paying any commission or agency fees. We operate on an ethical hiring basis encouraging fair rates, paid on time, diversity and inclusion. Our budget projector tool can help you set an appropriate rate for your freelance model job and 0% commission ensures that 100% of the rate goes into the pockets of the freelance models.
Freelance models are available to work on a range of modelling projects including commercial, editorial, lifestyle, fitness, promotional and advertising modelling jobs.
For help with your freelance model hire, we also offer a Concierge Service. Our team will help word the project brief, source freelance models specially for your project, and arrange meetings, castings or interviews. We're currently offering our Concierge Service for just £15. Choose the Concierge Service option when posting your freelance model job.
Looking to hire a freelance model? Here is a list of tips to consider when doing so.
- Provide as much details as possible when posting a project. It saves time for everyone involved and will increase your chances of hiring the right type of model for your project.
- Never request 'private photos'. Freelance models are professionals and will showcase their portfolio work on their profile, website and social channels. By all means ask if they have experience in certain sectors and request images they may have shot in the past but asking for bespoke 'private photos' is not okay.
- Try to avoid asking freelance models to attend castings unless absolutely necessary. Freelance models sell their time and going to a casting can take up a few hours. An online video call will often do the trick and give the client a good idea as to the type of model they are hiring.
- Pay fairly and pay on time. Modelling is a job and although there are many 'aspiring models' who will work for the fun of it, Freelancer Club models are professionals who rely on clients paying them for their services.
- Keep everyone in the loop. If you message a freelance model about a job and they reply, make sure to follow up promptly and let them know if they got the job or not.